Terms & Conditions for COC's
(Certificate of Compliance)
- Prices quoted to do the testing and issuing of the COC, are based on there not being any faults or non compliant circuits or items.
- If Faults are found, the quoted fee will be charged for the testing & identifying of all the faults.
- A quotation for parts & labour will then be submitted for approval.
- Should the quote be accepted, the work will be carried out at an agreed date & time.
- The COC will then be issued, once proof of payment has been provided.
- Should the client make use of an alternate contractor to repair any faults or non compliant items, An additional callout & testing of repaired faults & non compliant items will be charged